Senior Tax Officer
Summary of Position
Pack Tax & Accounting Hub: currently, we are looking for a Senior Tax Officer.
Report to: Deal and Advisory Manager, potential to be promoted as the manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise the team to handle the work after being introduced by the deal and advisory team.
- Manage/lead/support Tax Officers to do their work effectively and efficiently.
- Handle specific projects assigned by the Manager.
- Review on tax declaration, monthly and annually, after the first review by Tax Officers.
- Analyses the team’s capacity as well as the individual’s capacity regularly and suggest external training. Or prepare internal trainings to strengthen the team or individual to maximise the team’s ability to handle as many projects as possible.
- Make sure all the team members follow the service operation procedures and workflow.
- Regularly review the service operation procedures and workflow and suggest ideas on how could we make it better.
- Stay updated on related law amendment or Prokas from GDT or others related ministries and make sure all the team members are well informed.
- Stay up to date with the latest accounting software such as QuickBooks online and desktop application. Etc.
- Notify the deal and advisory team on any service changes due to the related law amendment or Prokas.
- Constantly ensure the service quality to clients by regular survey and strengthen the team—capacity in client management.
- Keep following up on the team progress and produce daily reports to the Manager.
- Support manager on strategic works.
- Keep the team motivated to do their job.
- Manage to solve the team problems as well as the problems with clients.
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
Minimum Educational Level Required
- Minimum Bachelor of accounting, tax or other related fields or acceptable equivalent training.
- Good English (minimum diploma)
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Advanced excel.
Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Working condition and Remuneration:
- Working days: Mon-Friday, Annual follow the labour law
- Salary is negotiable base on experience and relevant skill set
- Annual performance bonus based the achievement on the annual budget
- Seniority payment
- 24 hours insurance
- Uniform set
- Annual retreat
- Support external training and special internal training by board advisor